King of the Hill
|King of the Hill|
|Created by||Mike Judge
Pamela Segall Adlon
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||13|
|No. of episodes||262 (List of episodes)|
|Running time||22 mins|
|Original channel||Fox (1997) Disney Channel (2011)|
|Original run||January 12, 1997 –
May 6, 2010
King of the Hill was an American 30-minute animated cartoon that ran from 1997 to 2009 on FOX, and in 2010 for syndication. It featured a husband, a wife, a son, and their live-in niece. FOX, the network running the series, would not be showing new episodes anymore after thirteen television season. Instead, Cartoon Network will show the series late at night.
Characters on King of the Hill [change]
- Hank Hill - An American propane and propane accessory salesmen living in Arlen, Texas, who believes in old-fashion ideals and watches modern society go down the drains. His favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys. He is married to Peggy and loves his dog Ladybird.
- Peggy Hill - a substitute Spanish teacher at Arlen high school, desperate to work and outdo other rivals. She writes a column in the local newspaper, then she got fired and then worked in real estate, before quitting only to come back. She is married to Hank.
- Bobby Hill - A strange Jr. High student who plays soccer, although Hank wants him to play football.
- Luanne Platter - a hairdresser who lives with the Hills. Hank desperately wants her to go to college or get an apartment. She is married to Lucky and has a child.
- Dale Gribble - A conspiracy theorist who believes the government is out to get everyone. Dale always comes out with snappy comments to annoy Hank. He also uses a alias called "Rusty Shackleford". He is married to Nancy even though she cheats on him with John Redcorn.
- Bill Dauterive - A constantly depressed victim of divorce, who is an Army barber.
- Jeff Boomhauer - A ladies man who talks very fast, almost in gibberish, and loves old muscle cars.