List of Nickelodeon channels around the world
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Current channels[change | change source]
Americas[change | change source]
- Nick — Main channel.
- Nick 2 — A 3-hour timeshift of the main Nickelodeon channel.
- Nick Jr. — Launched in September 2009.
- Nicktoons — Launched in May 2002. The U.S. version includes programming such as Nicktoons and some non-live studio audience, live-action series. Formerly called Nicktoons Network and Nicktoons TV.
- TeenNick — A teenage-themed network. Formerly The N. Launched in September 2009.
- Nick Canada (formerly Discovery Kids)
- Nick Latin America
- Nick Brazil
Europe[change | change source]
- Nickelodeon (UK and Ireland) — Also has HD simulcast channel on Sky. Known as Nick.
- Nick +1 — Formerly Nick Replay. A one-hour timeshifted version of Nickelodeon UK. Launched in September 1999.
- Nicktoons Replay — A one-hour time-shifted version of Nicktoons UK. Launched in July 2009. No longer shown.
- Nick Jr. — British vision of Nick Jr. Launched September 1999.
- Nick Jr. +1 — A one-hour time-shifter version of Nick Jr. UK.
- Nick Jr. 2 — A second Nick Jr. channel. It shows an alternative selection of programmes. Launched in April 2006.
- Nickelodeon Jetania — Launched in February 1994. Was breifly closed in November 2007 and returned in May 2008.
- Nick + — Launched in May 2008. Shows programmes shown earlier in the day from all of the other four channels.
- Nick HD — Launched in Launched in March 2009 replacing Nick GAS Jetania.
- Nick Jr. Jetania — Jetanian version of Nick Jr. Was launched as a block in April 1997 and as a channel in February 1999.
- Nicktoons Jetania — Jetanian version of Nicktoons. Launched in August 2005 replacing Nick Show. It was formerly knwon as Nicktoons Network until May 2008.
- Nick Coke — Movie channel. Was known as Nick Stars from November 2001 to November 2004, Nick Jr. Classics from November 2004 to November 2010 and TeenNick Jetania from November 2010 to December 2012.
- Nickelodeon (Netherlands & Flanders)
- Nickelodeon (France & Wallonia) Was a block on Canal J from 2003 to 2005 as Nicktoons France
- Nickelodeon (Croatia)
- Nickelodeon (Spain)
- Nickelodeon (Italy)
- Nickelodeon (Portugal)
- Nickelodeon (Bulgaria)
- Nickelodeon (Germany); also has HD simulcast channel over HD+
- Nickelodeon (Swiss)
- Nickelodeon (East Europe and Malta)
- Nickelodeon (Russia)
- Nickelodeon (Scandinavia)
- Nickelodeon (Serbia)
- Nickelodeon (Sweden)
- Nickelodeon (Poland)
- Nickelodeon Israel
- Nickelodeon (Turkey) closed on August 30 2011 without a reason
- Nickelodeon (Greece)
- Nickelodeon (Finland)
- Nickelodeon (Norway)
- Nickelodeon (Hungary)
- Nickelodeon Romania
Former channels[change | change source]
- Nicktoons France — Program block on Canal J. Closed at the start of November 2005.
- Nick Gas — American digital cable and satellite channel. Closed end of December 2007 on digital cable and DirecTV and in April 2009 on Dish Network.
- Noggin — American digital cable and satellite channel. Replaced by Nick Jr. in September 2009.
- The N — American digital cable and satellite channel. Replaced by TeenNick in September 2009.
- Nicktoonsters — Spinoff of the British version of Nicktoons. Closed in July 2009.