From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maki can mean:
- Maki Fumihiko, an architect and Pritzker Prize winner
- Maki Goto, a Japanese pop singer
- Maki Horikita, a Japanese actress
- Maki Ichinose, a fictional character in the anime and manga series BLEACH
- Maki Kagura, a video game character from the King of Fighters series
- Maki Seiichiro, a Japanese soccer player
- Makizushi, a variety of sushi
- Markie (real name 翁長麻紀 Maki Onaga), the lead singer of HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
- Ziro Maki, physicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.