Maritime, Fluvial and Harbor Museum of Rouen
The Musée Maritime, Fluvial et Portuaire de Rouen (English: Maritime, Fluvial and Harbor Museum of Rouen) is a museum in France. It is about the history of the port of Rouen, which is one the greatest port of France. The main themes are:
- the history of the port with photos
- the infrastructures of the port
- the greatest sail ships of Rouen
- the merchant navy
- river navigation
- ship building
- whale hunting
- the history of the submarines, with a reproduction of the interior of the Nautilus from Robert Fulton
The museum is in a former hangar of the port, not far from the new bridge.
Other websites [change]
- Musée Maritime, Fluvial et Portuaire de Rouen Official site.