From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Native could mean:
- Native person, see Indigenous peoples
- Indigenous (ecology), a plant or animal species that comes from a given place
- In computing, native software is software that is written for a specific processor (see native on Wiktionary)
- Native (processing), a CPU processing system
- Native (comics), a character in the X-Men comics universe
- Native (band), a contemporary French R&B band
Other pages[change | change source]
- Indigenous (ecology), species present by nature, not directly introduced.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.