New York (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New York can refer to any of the following things:
- A state of the United States,
- A very large city in that state,
- A county called New York County in that state that is the same as the Borough of Manhattan of New York City (rarely used), or
- The Metropolitan New York covering New York City and several nearby counties in New York and New Jersey (rarely used).
- The New York Borough, referred to in New York as Gotham.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.