From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: note.|
Note has several meanings.
- A note is a short letter or piece of writing. It can be a few words long or several lines long. However, writing with more than one paragraph is usually not called a note.
- In music, a note is a pitch.
- Dollar bills or other pieces of paper money is sometimes called a note, or banknote.
- A footnote is a note on the bottom of a page.
- A sign with writing on it that gives information is called a "notice".
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.