The word Orlando has several meanings:
There are several places that have the name:
- Orlando, Florida, in the United States of America
- Orlando, Oklahoma, in the United States of America
- Orlando, Soweto, in the Republic of South Africa
There are several artistic works that use the name:
- Orlando can be a character in literature or music from the 16th and 17th centuries
- Orlando is the name of an opera composed by George Frideric Handel in 1733
- Orlando: A Biography is a novel written by Virginia Woolf in 1928
- Orlando is the title of a movie based on the above novel, produced in 1992
- Orlando is the title of a British television series in the 1960s
- Orlando is the name of a British indie-pop band in the 1990s
- Orlando is the name of a fictional cat that stars in a series of children's illustrated books by Kathleen Hale
The following people use "Orlando" as their surname, or family name:
The following people use "Orlando" as their given name:
- Orlando Bloom, an British actor
- Orlando Cepeda, a former Hispanic-American baseball player in the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Orlando Cabrera, a current Hispanic-American baseball player. He plays in Major League Baseball for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.