From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word palm can mean:
- The central region of the human hand
- Palm reading, a form of telling the future by looking at the lines and structure of the human hand
- Palm (unit), a unit of length
- Different plants: Arecaceae (Palm trees), Cycadaceae (Sago palm), Heliconiaceae (Travellers palm)
- Palm wine, a drink made from the sap of a palm
- A palm branch, a branch of a palm, as a symbol for various things
- Palm, Inc., a maker of portable computers
- Palm OS, an operating system made by Palm, Inc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.