From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paradiso may mean:
- Paradiso (band), a Belgian dance act
- the third canto of The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
- Italian or Latinized version for Heaven or Paradise
- Paradiso (Amsterdam), a music venue in Amsterdam
- Pardiso (movie), a French movie by Christian Bricout
- Paradiso (1966 novel), a novel by Cuban writer José Lezama Lima
- Paradiso, Switzerland, a municipality of the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino
- Paradiso railway station, a railway station in Luxembourg serving Wiltz International Scout Centre
- Cinema Paradiso, an Italian film
- Gran Paradiso, the only mountain whose summit reaches over 4,000 metres that is entirely within Italian area.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.