At book signing event for Another Man's War by Sam Childers, Beverly Hills, California, May 5, 2009
|Born||Peter Henry Fonda
February 23, 1940
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska at Omaha|
|Spouse||Susan Jane Brewer
Portia Rebecca Crockett
|Parents||Henry Fonda (deceased)
Frances Ford Seymour (deceased)
|Relatives||Jane Fonda (sister), Amy Fonda Fishman (sister)|
Fonda is most famous for 1969 movie Easy Rider. He co-wrote and co-starred in the movie with his friend Dennis Hopper. He rode a motorcycle in Easy Rider, and also in the earlier The Wild Angels, where he played an outlaw biker.
Fonda has appeared many times on talk shows, discussing his life and times, including his family life.
Fonda wrote an autobiography, Don't Tell Dad: A Memoir, which was published in 1998.
- Sweeney, Kevin (1992). Henry Fonda: a bio-bibliography. New York [u.a.]: Greenwood Press. ISBN 0-313-26571-2.
- "Peter Fonda Biography (1939?-)". FilmReference.com. http://www.filmreference.com/film/13/Peter-Fonda.html. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- "Peter Fonda". New York Times. http://movies.nytimes.com/person/90081/Peter-Fonda/biography. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- Fonda, Peter (1998). Don't tell dad: a memoir. New York: Hyperion. ISBN 0-7868-6111-8.
- Hemingway, Valarie (Fall 2006). "A Conversation With Peter Fonda". Distinctly Montana. http://www.distinctlymontana.com/article/conversation-peter-fonda. Retrieved August 6, 2011.