From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Print may refer to:
- Printing, mostly using a printing press
- Printmaking, various processes for producing multiple copies of works of art by printing.
- Old master print, a product of printmaking, such as an engraving, etching or woodcut, in the European (as opposed to e.g. Asian) tradition, especially those made before 1830
- Textile printing
- Input/output, computer output on a screen or on paper
- Computer printer, a device to put ink on paper
- Photographic print, i.e. photograph or photo
- Print (filmmaking), e.g. distribution print
- A BASIC programming language command that generates text in text modes. Derived from the text printing process on teletype terminals prior to refreshing displays
- Print (magazine), a bimonthly magazine about visual culture and design
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.