From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: pup.|
Pup means the babies of several species of animals, such as:
- dogs, whose young are called pups or puppies
- Other members of the canine family (a group of animals), whose young are called pups
- Seals, whose young are called pups
- Sharks, whose young are also called pups
- Foxes, whose young are called pups
Pup could also mean:
- Sopwith Pup, a biplane fighter aircraft with only one seat. It was used by the British in World War I
Other pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.