From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rachel Maddow (born April 1, 1973) is a progressive female talk show host on the television network MSNBC where she is the host of the show The Rachel Maddow Show. She is the first openly gay host of a primetime network news show.
- Garofoli, Joe (2009-03-28). "Maddow annoyed by Dems, flattered by groupies". San Francisco Chronicle. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-03-28/entertainment/17214072_1_bush-administration-rachel-maddow-state-secrets. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- "''Maddow the first out News Anchor of a prime-time news program''". Lesbiatopia.com. http://www.lesbiatopia.com/2008/09/congrats-to-rachel-maddow-knock-em-dead.html. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- Johnson, Ted (March 6, 2009). "Maddow's unique style spikes ratings". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118000926.html?categoryid=14&cs=1.
- "Olbermann welcomes Rachel Maddow to MSNBC". lgbtQnews. August 19, 2008. http://lgbtqnews.com/gaynews/olbermann-welcomes-rachel-maddow-to-msnbc.aspx.
- Whitehill, Simcha (December 18, 2008). "The Greatest & Gayest Headlines Of 2008". The Frisky. http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-the-great-gay-headlines-of-2008/.
Other websites [change]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Rachel Maddow|