Rain (video game)
|Rain (video game)|
SCE Japan Studio
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||JP October 3, 2013
NA October 1, 2013
EU October 2, 2013
The game was announced at Gamescom. The game was released on October 1, 2013 in North America, October 2, 2013 in Europe and on October 3, 2013 in Japan. It was released on the PlayStation Network.
The plot[change | edit source]
The game is about a nameless boy that lost out in the rain sees the silhouette of a young girl. He follows her and turns invisible like her. After he turns invisible he sees that there are many other creatures that are invisible and roam around. He must find his way to the young girl among the world of the invisible.
Reception[change | edit source]
GameSpot gave the game a 7 out of 10 and stated "Rain uses chilling atmosphere and a heartfelt story to draw you in to this fantastical world", but criticized some of the mechanics of the puzzles."
References[change | edit source]
- "rain: Release Data". GameFAQs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/680069-rain/data. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "ESRB: Rain". ESRB. http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=10003714. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Sony Japan unveils two new PS3 IPs, ‘Rain’ and ‘Puppeteer’". Videogamewriters.com. http://videogamewriters.com/sony-japan-unveils-two-gorgeous-new-ips-rain-and-puppeteer-52880. Retrieved 2013-07-07.
- "Rain Review". IGN. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/10/01/rain-review. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Rain Review". GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/rain-review/1900-6415182/. Retrieved 2013-12-22.