From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramp could mean:
- Inclined plane, a physical structure that is a simple machine
- Vert ramp, a half-pipe structure used in gravity extreme sports
- Mini ramp, a half-pipe structure used in gravity extreme sports
- Airport ramp, the area around an airport terminal where aircraft are loaded and unloaded
- Slip road, a connector between grade-separated roads in a traffic interchange
- Ramp, a Trash Metal band from Portugal
- Entrance ramp, or "on ramp", on a freeway
- Exit ramp, or "off ramp", on a freeway
- Wild leeks, also called "ramps"
- ramp function, the integral of the unit step function in mathematics
- Mark Ramprakash, an English cricketer nicknamed Ramps
- Ramp strike, an accident involving an airplane and an aircraft carrier
- Electro-Kinetic Road Ramp, a road ramp that generates free electrical energy when traffic passes over it
- Ramp, a 1991 album by Giant Sand
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.