From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rival or rivals may refer to:
Literature, music, and media[change | edit source]
- "Rival" (Pearl Jam song), song on Pearl Jam's 2000's album Binaural
- "Rival" (song), the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- "Rivals" (DS9 episode), the eleventh episode of the second season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Rivals" (The O.C. episode), the 17th episode of the FOX television series, The O.C.
- The Rival, comic book villain, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Rivals (film), a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Sonic Rivals, video game
Other use[change | edit source]
- Rivals in sports
- Further information: Sports rivalry
- Rivals.com, a network of United States-based sports Web sites which focus especially on college sports and also recruiting
- College rivalry
- Rivalry (economics)
- Monocular rivalry and Binocular rivalry in vision.
- Sibling rivalry (brothers and sisters)
- The Rivals (band), an English punk band
- The Rivals (mountain), a mountain on the Llŷn peninsula in Gwynedd
- Rivals, Kentucky
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.