From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may have too many red links. (March 2012)|
Roar may refer to :
- Roar (utterance), a sound produced by certain animals such as lions, tigers and mammoths.
- Roar, the King's College London student newspaper
- Brisbane Roar FC, an Australian football club (formerly Queensland Roar FC)
- Roar (movie) a movie set in Africa and produced by Tippi Hedren
- Roar (TV series), a short-lived television drama set in 4th century Ireland
- Roar (UK TV series), a CBBC television series about the animals in a zoo
- Rrröööaaarrr, second album of Canadian progressive metal band Voivod
- The Roar, a 2008 novel by Emma Clayton
- Roar (roller coaster), the name of two wooden roller coasters located at Six Flags America and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- ROAR Registry of Open Access Repositories indexes open access institutional repositories.
Names[change | edit source]
- "Roar", a Norwegian form of the name Roger
- Roar (dubious Danish king), a dubious legendary king of Denmark
- Roar Ljøkelsøy, a Norwegian ski jumper
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.