|Release date(s)||June 2004|
|Genre(s)||MMOG, Physics Sandbox|
|Mode(s)||Online multiplayer, Solo editing|
|Input methods||Mouse, keyboard|
Roblox is a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) virtual playground and workshop designed for children aged six and over which was founded in 2006. Players can build games with virtual plastic building blocks. Roblox users can use Lua 5.1; to help build the places they create they use a simple version of Lua 5.1. Roblox is part of the TRUSTe privacy program, and the Better Business Bureau.
- "Roblox Game Review - MMO Hut". MMOHut. http://mmohut.com/browser-games/roblox. Retrieved 13 November 2009.
- "Webscape on games site Roblox and Please Rob Me". http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8589033.stm. Retrieved 18-12-2010.
- "Roblox as an educational program language". Kids Like. http://kidslike.info/roblox_using_roblox_as_an_educational_programming_language. Retrieved 24 January 2009.
- "Roblox at TRUSTe". TRUSTe. http://www.truste.com/trusted_sites/index.html#R. Retrieved 12 April 2009.
- "BBB Review of ROBLOX in Redwood City, California". Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/roblox-corporation-in-redwood-city-ca-316031. Retrieved 8 December 2009.
- "Better Business Bureau Accredited". Roblox Corporation. http://blog.roblox.com/?p=1885. Retrieved 8 December 2009.