Rock Band (video game)
|Developer(s)||Harmonix Music Systems|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Wii|
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 3
US November 20 2007
CA December 22 2007
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
|Media||Blu-ray Disc (PS3), DVD (PS2 and Xbox 360), Wii Optical Disc (Wii)|
|Input methods||Guitar controller (game packaged with Fender Stratocaster controller), drum controller, USB microphone, Xbox 360 headset, gamepad|
Rock Band is a music video game developed by Harmonix Music Systems, published by MTV Games, and distributed by EA Distribution. It was released on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, and the Wii.
This game comes with a guitar controller, a drum set, and a microphone. Up to four people can play the game on the screen, playing drums, vocals, bass, and guitar.
References[change | change source]
- Snow, Blake (01 February 2008). "Rock Band Page". GamePro. http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=159348. Retrieved 2008-03-31.
- Accardo, Sal (2007-10-18). "Rock Band Preview". GameSpy. http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/harmonix-music-project/828392p1.html. Retrieved 2007-10-18.
- "MTV Games and Harmonix Unveil Set List for Rock Band". Harmonix. 2007-10-29. http://www.rockband.com/news/pr/534. Retrieved 2007-11-11.
- "Rock Band Officially Rocking Wii". Next Generation. 2008-03-24. http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9685&Itemid=2. Retrieved 2008-03-27.
- "He was a drifter, Chris Foster...drifting between towns: Blog post by spraynwipe - Official Rock Band Forums". 2007-11-09. http://community.rockband.com/index.php?do=/public/blog/view/id_610/. Retrieved 2007-11-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Rock Band (video game)|