|Born||8 February 1944
Islington, London, England
|Died||15 January 2014
Kentish Town, London, England
|Cause of death||Pancreatic cancer|
(m. 1967–1972, divorced)
(m. 2000–2014; his death)
Roger Lloyd-Pack (8 February 1944 – 15 January 2014) was an English actor. He was best known for his roles in the television shows Only Fools and Horses, The Vicar of Dibley and The Old Guys, and his role in the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
References[change | change source]
- "Roger Lloyd-Pack, star of Only Fools and Horses, dies aged 69". BBC News. 16 January 2014. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25762006. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Roger Lloyd-Pack, Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, dies". The Guardian. 16 January 2014. http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/16/roger-lloyd-pack-trigger-only-fools-horses-dies. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Only Fools and Horses actor Roger Lloyd-Pack famous for 'Trigger' character dies". Daily Telegraph. 17 January 2014. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10576552/Only-Fools-and-Horses-actor-Roger-Lloyd-Pack-famous-for-Trigger-character-dies.html. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Roger Lloyd-Pack at the Internet Movie Database
- BBC biography
- BBC interview about appearing in Doctor Who