Romanian Land Forces
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Romanian Land Forces
Forţele Terestre Române
The coat of arms and the identification flag
|Founded||1860 - present|
|Branch||Infantry, Mountain hunters, Artillery, Cavalry, Paratroopers, NBC|
|Part of||Romanian Armed Forces|
|Command HQ||Statul Major al Forţelor Terestre - Bucharest|
|Commander-in-Chief of the Land Forces Staff||Major General Dan Ghica Radu|
|Marshal Constantin Prezan, Marshal Alexandru Averescu, Marshal Ion Antonescu|
The Romanian Land Forces is what the army of Romania is called. It is a branch of the Romanian military. Since they renewed their supply of armor and arms, they are now very well equipped today and is an important member of NATO.
References[change | change source]
- (Romanian) România, cel mai important dintre viitorii membri ai NATO ("Romania, the most important among the future NATO members"), November 20, 2002.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official site of the Romanian Land Forces
- Official site of the Romanian Ministry of National Defense (MoND).
- (Romanian) Official site of the 1st Territorial Army Corps.
- (Romanian) Official site of the 4th Territorial Army Corps.