From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This page is not a sandbox and must not be used for making test changes. To experiment, go to Wikipedia:Sandbox.|
Sandbox could mean:
- Litter box, an indoor box for cats to relieve themselves
- Sandpit or sandbox, a wide playground of sand that is made of wood or plastic
- Sandbox (railways), a container that holds sand for use in improving rail adhesion in slippery conditions
- The Sandbox (play), a 1960 one-act play by Edward Albee
- Sandbox (missile) or SS-N-12, a Soviet anti-ship missile
- Sandbox Therapy, a tool used by child psychologists
- Sandbox (computer security), a realistic container in which untrusted programs can be safely run
- Sandbox (software development), an online environment in which code or content changes can be tested without affecting the original system
- Sandbox (video game editor), a game level editor for Far Cry
- Sandbox game, a genre or mode of some video games for open-ended, nonlinear play
- Sandbox Effect, in Google Internet search rankings
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.