From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: security.|
Security is the sense of protection from hostile action.
Security could also mean:
- Financial instrument, a security (finance)
- Computer security
- Energy security
- Information security
- Juridical security, also called legal security , , , , .
- Physical security
- Security of person, a human right guaranteed by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Security (convergence)
- Security, a 1982 studio album by Peter Gabriel
- Town in Colorado, see Security-Widefield, Colorado
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.