From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Serene Highness is a style of address used by several princely and noble families thoughout present day Europe. It has also been used historically. It ranks below Royal Highness and Imperial Highness.
Examples of usage[change | change source]
- Princes of the Blood at the French royal court of Versailles.
- The present Prince of Monaco such as Grace Kelly who married a reigning prince.
- Various German princely states prior to the country being unified.
- Various Russian princely families.
- Her Serene Highness Princess Romanova-Krasinskaya
- Princes of Carignan