Seven Sisters station
|Managed by||London Underground
National Express East Anglia
|Number of platforms||5|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations||DLR · Underground · National Rail · Tramlink|
|External links||Departures • Layout|
|Facilities • Buses|
Seven Sisters station is a National Rail and London Underground Victoria Line station in the Seven Sisters area of the London Borough of Haringey, north London. The station is in Travelcard Zone 3. Seven Sisters lies between Finsbury Park and Tottenham Hale on the Victoria Line and between Stamford Hill and Bruce Grove on the National Rail line operated by National Express East Anglia from Liverpool Street Station. It is a short walk from South Tottenham station on London Overground.
Transport connections [change]
London Buses routes 73, 76, 149, 243, 259, 279, 318, 349 and 476 serve the station.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. 2003-2010. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/default.asp?onload=entryexit. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
Other websites [change]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Seven Sisters station|
- Train times and station information for Seven Sisters station from National Rail
- Disused stations - closed Palace Gate branch platforms
- London's Transport Museum Photographic Archive
- See How they Run Layout of Seven Sisters station below ground
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards Walthamstow Central
|Stamford Hill||National Express East Anglia
Lea Valley Lines
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
|West Green||Great Eastern Railway
Palace Gates Line
|Seven Sisters Branch|