From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: share.|
Share may mean:
- Sharing (or "To Share"); to make joint use of resources (such as food or money), or to "give something away"
- Share (finance), a stock or other security such as a mutual fund
- Share, the percentage of television sets in use tuned to a specific program—see Nielsen Ratings
- SHARE (charity), the acronym of a major Cork-based charity
- SHARE (computing), one of the oldest computer user groups
- Share (newspaper), a Caribbean and Black Canadian community newspaper based in Toronto, Canada
- Share (P2P), a Japanese P2P computer program. The successor to Winny.
- Share Foundation, a not-for-profit organization in Newfoundland
- SHARE Foundation (El Salvador), an El Salvador justice organization
- Share International, a new religious movement founded by the British painter Benjamin Creme
- Southern Hemisphere Auroral Radar Experiment, tracking space weather from Antarctica
- Network share, a file storage area that is available over a computer network.
- Plowshare, the cutting blade of plow (plough).
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.