From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sierra Nevada, meaning "snowy range" in Spanish, is the name of at least three mountain ranges:
- Sierra Nevada (Spain) protected by the Sierra Nevada National Park (Spain), in Andalusia
- Sierra Nevada (US) in California and Nevada, United States
- Sierra Nevada (Mexico) in Mexico
There are also two single mountains named Sierra Nevada in the Andes which are volcanoes:
- Sierra Nevada de Mérida, protected by the Sierra Nevada National Park (Venezuela) in Mérida and Barinas.
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (Colombia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.