From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Sophia.|
||This article may have too many red links.
Sophia and sofia may mean:
Spiritual[change | edit source]
- Sophia (gnosticism), gnostic deity
- Pistis Sophia, gnostic text
- In the Ben Sirach, wisdom from the Torah.
Music[change | edit source]
- Sophia (indie rock band)
- SOPHIA, Japanese band
- Sophia (EP) by The Crüxshadows
- Sophia (song) by Nerina Pallot
Buildings[change | edit source]
Geographic locations[change | edit source]
Science[change | edit source]
Other[change | edit source]
- Sophia from the Blaster Master video-game series
Other pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.