External links search
Wildcards such as "*.wikipedia.org" may be used.
Needs at least a top-level domain, for example "*.org".
http://, https://, ftp://, ftps://, ssh://, sftp://, irc://, ircs://, xmpp:, sip:, sips:, gopher://, telnet://, nntp://, worldwind://, mailto:, tel:, sms:, news:, svn://, git://, mms://, bitcoin:, magnet:, urn:, geo: (defaults to http:// if no protocol is specified).
Showing below up to 8 results in range #1 to #8.
- http://academia.edu is linked from List of social networking websites
- http://berkeley.academia.edu/OzzieZehner/papers/911577/Promises_and_Limitations_of_Light_Emitting_Diodes is linked from Lightbulb
- http://pomona.academia.edu/DwightWhitaker/Papers/226812/Botany_A_Record-Breaking_Pollen_Catapult is linked from Cornus canadensis
- http://unimelb.academia.edu/JillVaughan/Papers/1215389/The_Irish_language_in_Australia_sociocultural_identity_in_diasporic_minority_language_use is linked from Irish language
- http://www.academia.edu/1091677/High_Altitude_Ramsar_Sites_of_Nepal is linked from Lake Rara
- http://www.academia.edu/2536361/Turk_Mitolojisinde_Iyilik_Tanrisi_Ulgenin_Inanistaki_Yeri_Tasviri_ve_Kokeni.htm is linked from Ulgan
- http://www.academia.edu/2652098/Affect_Black_Rage_and_False_Alternatives_in_the_Hip-Hop_Nation is linked from Holler If Ya Hear Me
- http://www.academia.edu/Documents/in/Maeshowe is linked from Maeshowe