St. John's International Airport
||This article may have too many red links. (October 2011)|
|St. John's International Airport|
|IATA: YYT – ICAO: CYYT|
|Operator||St. John's International Airport Authority Inc.|
|Serves||St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Elevation AMSL||461 ft / 141 m|
|Source: Canada Flight Supplement
Statistics from Transport Canada.
St. John's International Airport (IATA: YYT, ICAO: CYYT) is 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) northwest of St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The airport is part of the National Airports System, and is operated by St. John's International Airport Authority Inc.
References[change | edit source]
- Airport Divestiture Status Report
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 15 January 2009 to 0901Z 12 March 2009
- Aircraft Movement Statistics: NAV CANADA Towers and Flight Service Stations: Annual Report 2007
Other websites[change | edit source]
- St. John's International Airport Authority
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for St. John's International Airport from NAV CANADA as available.