From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: stem.|
Stem may refer to:
- A stem (bike) is the forward extension which connects the fork to the handlebars of a bicycle.
- Scanning transmission electron microscope.
- STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- Stem (linguistics), the base part of a word not including inflectional morphemes.
- Stem (music), a part of a written musical note.
- Plant stem, the above ground structures that have vascular tissue and support leaves and flowers.
- The stem of a ship is the upright member mounted on the forward end of a vessel's keel, to which the strakes are attached.
- Stem (skiing) is a technique in skiing.
- "Stem", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1995 album Everything I Long For
- Stem (paraphernalia) a device for smoking crack cocaine. The (crack stem) is cylindrical in shape and made of glass. Home made stem's have been made of car antennas and thin pipes. Glass stems are sold in convenience stores in the form of miniature rose holder's and glass pens.
- The Stems an Australian (garage rock/power pop) group from the 1980's
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.