From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: suite.|
Suite might mean:
- Suite (music), a collection of musical pieces, usually dances, which are played one after the other.
- In furniture a suite is a collection of sofas and chairs. A “three piece suite” is usually a sofa and two arm chairs.
- Suite (hotel), a type of hotel room
- an “en suite” bathroom is a bathroom joined on to a bedroom, i.e. it is just for the use of the people who are using that bedroom.
- Suite (address), a kind of address or location in an office building, shopping mall, etc.
- Suite, a term in petrology, a collection of rock specimens from one particular area
- Software suite, a collection of software of related functionality
- A retinue or suite of retainers in service of a dignitary
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.