|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for T[edit | edit source]
- T- is used as a prefix for an object that is shaped like the capital letter T, such as:
- On calendars, T is most times a short letter for Tuesday or Thursday.
- In science,
- In logic
- T is for True, as where F is for False.
- In Wheel of Fortune
- T is one of the six letters given to any contestant participating in the "Bonus Round."
- Mr. T was a member of the A-Team
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: t.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: T|