From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tortoise may mean:
- Tortoise, a large land-dwelling reptile protected by a shell
- TortoiseCVS, a GUI integrated CVS client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseHg, a GUI integrated Mercurial client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseSVN, a GUI integrated Subversion client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- TortoiseGIT, a GUI integrated GIT client for the Microsoft Windows platform
- Tortoise (band), a US post-rock band formed in 1990
- Tortoise (tank), a British heavy assault gun
- Tortoise formation, a defensive formation employed in ancient and mediaeval warfare
- Tortoise, a derogatory name for the Ford Taurus automobile
- Tortoise, a popular brand of Turnout Motor for Model Railways
- Tortoises, a 1921 short volume of poetry by D H Lawrence containing poems later collected in Birds, Beasts and Flowers (1923).
Also see[change | edit source]
- Hare (disambiguation), for Tortoise and Hare stories
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.