From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: trait.|
Trait may refer to:
- A trait (biology) is a typical characteristic or feature of an organism, the sum total of which make up the phenotype. Example: retractable claws are a trait of the cat family.
- Trait theory, an approach to the psychological study of personality
- Trait (computer programming), a model for structuring object-oriented programs
- Traits class, a template class in the C++ programming language
- Trait (album), the first and only EP by the industrial rock/metal band Pailhead
- Trait (role-playing games), a type of role-playing statistic
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.