Trinny Woodall first became famous when she presented a reality show called What Not to Wear with Susannah Constantine on the BBC. She then was on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2004 and helped American people with their clothes and appearance. She then presented Trinny & Susannah Undress on ITV in 2006 and Trinny & Susannah Undress The Nation in 2007.
She has also written lots of fashion books with Constantine in Britain and America which have been made into many languages. Their first major book, What Not to Wear, sold 670,000 copies and won a British Book Award.
List of books [change]
- Ready 2 Dress: How to Have Style Without Following Fashion, Weidenfeld Nicolson (February 14, 2000) (ISBN 0-3043-5425-2)
- What Not to Wear, Weidenfeld Nicolson (September 5, 2002) (ISBN 0-2978-4331-1)
- What Not to Wear: The Rules, Weidenfeld Nicolson (June 1, 2004) (ISBN 1-8418-8249-6)
- What Not to Wear: For Every Occasion, Weidenfeld Nicolson (June 1, 2004) (ISBN 1-8418-8236-4)
- What You Wear Can Change Your Life, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 17, 2004) (ISBN 0-2978-4356-7)
- What Your Clothes Say About You, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 29, 2005) (ISBN 0-2978-4357-5)
- Trinny and Susannah: The Survival Guide, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, (September 20, 2006) (ISBN 0-2978-4426-1)
- Trinny & Susannah Take on America: What Your Clothes Say about You, HarperCollins Publishers (October 2006) (ISBN 0-0611-3744-8)
- The Body Shape Bible, Weidenfeld & Nicolson (September 18, 2007) (ISBN 0-2978-4454-7)
Other websites [change]