November 15, 1989
Miami, Florida, USA
|Residence||Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia|
|Employer||used to be Bill Gates, but now Steve Jobs|
|Known for||being the most handsome Indonesian American Wikipedian|
|Salary||A mere ¥1000 a month|
|Net worth||$1,000,000,000,000,000 due to his handsomeness|
|Title||The 48th Ronin|
|Term||1st term as 48th Ronin|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Biography[change | edit source]
48th Ronin or Toshihiko Atsuyama as he is more commonly known, is a 18-year-old male (as of December 2007) who is currently residing in Pamulang, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia. He was born in Miami, Florida, USA on 15 November, 1989. His high proficiency in English, despite speaking only Indonesian language at home, was mainly due to the fact that he had spent two years in Singapore after obtained a scholarship for an 'O'-level degree in Anglo-Chinese School(Independent). Currently he is still unemployed and still looking forward to pursue higher education in an American community college in summer 2008.
He joined Wikipedia around early 2007, but has been contributing (though his edits are still insignificant) since June 2007. He is now an active blogger and hangs out in the Indonesian Community of Kaskus English forum by using his username "Toshihiko".
Trivia[change | edit source]
Trivia sections are usually discouraged under Wikipedia guidelines. However, only for this page, the Trivia section is highly encouraged. Don't ask me, I also don't know why.
The article could be improved by integrating relevant items into the main text and removing inappropriate items. (September 2007 BCE)
- He prefers British English to American English in both speaking and writing. As he is naturally a speaker of the latter dialect, he likes to watch BBC World Programme and British movies to adapt himself to the pure dialect.
- Atsuyama is a large fan of anything Japanese, with the exception of hentai as he thinks that the real ones are much better.
- Apart from Japanese food, he also likes to eat Kebab, Fettuccini, Roti Prata, Pempek Palembang and Fish and Chips.[citation not needed]
- He has a sheer interest in English literature, politics, Irish History and Nazism History. Despite his liking towards studying history of Nazism, he declines to be called a Nazi. [the need for citation is still unknown]
- He has recently taken up a new hobby of cycling.
- He fancies Celtic music and acoustic music.
- He writes poetry everytime an inspiration strikes him. His friends has called him a good poet.
- He owns three cats named Brown, Dany and Akira at home.
- He is allergic to prawn, Sate Padang, Melon, and coffee due to their aromas(with the exception of prawn alone).
- He is a large fan of anime such as Pokemon, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu!, School Rumble, Kamichu!, etc. 
- Despite the aforementioned trivia, Atsuyama doesn’t like to read manga very much [citation unnecessary]. Only a few manga has ever caught his attention, such as Q.E.D. and Harlem Beat
- He is a large fan of Heroes and Desperate Housewives.
- Though he loves fantasies such as Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia and Eragon, he never bothers to read or even watch The Lord of the Rings. Sometimes he even wished that he was admitted to Ravenclaw [citation perhaps needed under certain circumstances]
- His current time zone is GMT+7
- Atsuyama currently uses a newly-bought computer based on Intel Core 2 Duo microprocessor, and OS Windows XP. With a RAM of 1 GB, he could have opted for an OS Windows Vista, but he chooses Windows XP instead as he mentioned that “Windows Vista slows down computer!!!” [citation may be needed one day...]
- The internet he is currently using in Indonesia has a dial-up connection of 27k. Poor bloke!
- He is a beginning Wikipedia editor, so for goodness sake, pls be patient w/ this noob!
- The major editor of this page (who is, unsurprisingly, Atsuyama himself) seemed to be having the intention to make this page look so factual and up-to-date like a Wikipedia biography article, yet it is apparently heavily vandalised (by the same jerk Atsuyama) with deliberate humours dropped here and there to make it look like those tripes in Uncyclopedia. It is highly possible that this user page is a joint project between the two rivaling Wikia sites of Wikipedia and Uncyclopedia.
- Despite being highly infamous among Wikipedians for having vandalised his own userpage, Atsuyama's account in Uncyclopedia is inactive and his own account in Wikipedia fortunately has escaped notice of the Wikipedian administrators. Therefore, he believes that he can be admitted into the Royal Wikipedia Administrative Society one day for having achieved such a prestigious achievement.[citation is urgently needed, but apparently it is hidden somewhere]
Wikipedia Articles and Stubs Vandalised[change | edit source]
- Tangerang Regency
- Cliff Muntu
- 1 Litre of Tears
- Entertainment X'nter
- List of magazines published in Indonesia
- Aburizal Bakrie
- List of Indonesians by net worth
- Father Christmas
Kaskus threads started[change | edit source]
- (ask) Bagaimana cara diplomat2 kerajaan zaman dahulu berkomunikasi satu sama lain?
- (poll) Vote for your fave gas station: Pertamina, Petronas, or Shell?
- Busway thru Pondok Indah: What do you think?
- Indonesian Translation of Harry Potter 7 here!!!
- Malingsia thread
- Should Kaskus have a new forum that caters to other foreign languages?
- Indon Issue]
- Sutiyoso for President? I don't think so.
External Links[change | edit source]
- Personal e-mail address
- Windows Live Messenger Account
- Personal Blog
- Friendster Account
- Online Photo Album
- Myspace Account
- Youtube channel
- Tolololpedia user page
- Uncyclopedia user page
- Kaskus Profile
- Rank of Atsuyama's blog amongst other Indonesian blogs
- 48th ronin's signature
This narcissistic article related to handsome people is a stub. You can help destroy this stupid Wikipedia article by vandalising it.simple:User:48th_ronin