March 2010[change | edit source]
I don't understand what is so wrong that I'm doing with my wiki page. I'm simpily trying to make my own page for a club, like this one is doing. I am completely confused.
- This wiki is for notable subjects only. Your article does not show why the subject is notable. If you believe it is notable, please post reliable sources that show its notability. Griffinofwales (talk) 03:21, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Reliable sources is what i put at the other links, where what I am posting is from. Yet you still delete it. I don't understand.
- Your link is not a reliable source. Are you referring to another link? Griffinofwales (talk) 23:43, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
Something went wrong with PDB Template[change | edit source]
It looks like you tried to remove the QD template, but it just got moved to another part of the template. Also, I don't understand your explanation. Can you please let me know why it shouldn't be QD? It is directly copied from En and not simplified. Not a challenge--I just want to understand why. Thanks, Gotanda (talk) 23:27, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- Templates are code, so they can't be simplified. Documentation, on the other hand, which frequently comes separately, is the how-to-use guide for the template. This can be simplified, but has no bearing on the status of the template. If the template is needed, it should be here. As for the QD tag, simply purge the page. It will fix itself. For future reference, when QDing a template, put the tag inside <noinclude> tags. Griffinofwales (talk) 23:44, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
Matter & Co.[change | edit source]
Our Atomic theory seemed too different in style, and waits for someone to add the 20th century. We have very few people qualified in modern physics, and I am not one of them!
Ongamenet and Enkyo[change | edit source]
Hi, I noticed that you deleted Ongamenet, and thought you may be able to help with something related.
The user who was known as User:Tenmei is now w:user:Enkyo2 on en.wp. He let me know about this very recently, and on simple.wp user talk:Enkyo we see a usurpation request from user:Ansei (who is also Tenmei). See also this. It is a bit of a mess. This user has been the subject of a few arbcom cases on en.wp, so it will be beneficial if this user finds a new username and sticks to it. Lots of renames are likely to annoy people.
That brings me to look at Special:Contributions/Enkyo, where I see a userpage about Ongamenet; probably the same text that you deleted. en:Ongamenet doesnt mention it being "the first ever game channel in the world", so I doubt it is true, and the userpage could also be deleted as advertising. But I would like to confirm that the simple:user:Enkyo is the same as simple:Ongamenet, as it may help the ururping request. John Vandenberg (talk) 04:09, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hi John. Yes, Ongamenet contained essentially the same content as is on the user page. Osiris (talk) 02:32, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hi John, as one of the bureaucrats on this wiki, I am not willing to grant a rename request to this editor any more, regardless of the validity of the request. The editor, also known as Horeki, Ansei and Jinki, sporadically causes project disruption due to his attitude and style of speaking (as described in the arbcom case). I daresay that he has exhausted the community's patience, and that we are just short of a formal ban discussion. I consider his rename requests as further disruption and an example of gaming the system, for he has changed usernames more than once (without going through CHU), and I don't think that the move to a new username (and to a "fresh start") has been beneficial to anyone.
- Relevant diffs for your consideration:   
- --Chenzw Talk 04:11, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
Smile[change | edit source]
Barnstar![change | edit source]
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|Happy your back! Aaqib Hola! 21:51, 22 June 2013 (UTC)|