From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VM is an abbreviation that may stand for:
- VM Corporation, a manufacturer of audio equipment
- VM Motori, a manufacturer of engines
- VM (operating system), IBM's virtual machine operating system
- VM (nerve agent) (NATO designation), a chemical weapon agent
- Veronica Mars, a TV series
- Viaggio Air (IATA airline designator VG)
- Vietnam (FIPS 10-4 and NATO obsolete country code VM)
- Virgin Media, a major cable provider in the United Kingdom.
- Virgin Mobile, a mobile phone service, a division of Virgin Media
- Virtual machine
- Virtual memory
- Virtuti Militari
- Voynich manuscript
- When used in an aircraft squadron callsign it denotes fixed wing aircraft in the United States Marine Corp.
- It is also the extension for Apache Velocity files.
- Variola major, smallpox
- Vasthy Mompoint, a Broadway actress
- Väike-Maarja, Estonia
- Virgin Media
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.