|Managed by||South West Trains|
|Number of platforms||10|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations||DLR · Underground · National Rail · Tramlink|
|External links||Departures • Layout|
|Facilities • Buses|
Vauxhall station is an important railway station in the London district of Vauxhall. It is a National Rail, London Underground and London Buses interchange station. Its position is at the Vauxhall Cross road junction, opposite the southern approach to Vauxhall Bridge. The station is on the boundary of zones 1 and 2 of the London Travelcard area.
- 29tph to London Waterloo
- 4tph to Chessington
- 4tph to Dorking
- 1every two hours to Guildford via Cobham
- 8tph to Guildford via Epsom
- 2tph to Hampton Court
- 2tph round the Hounslow loop via Hounslow and Richmond, returning to Waterloo
- 2tph round the Hounslow loop via Richmond and Hounslow, returning to Waterloo
- 2tph round the Kingston loop via Kingston and Richmond, returning to Waterloo
- 2tph round the Kingston loop via Richmond and Kingston, returning to Waterloo
- 2tph to Shepperton
- 2tph to Windsor & Eton Riverside
- 2tph to Woking
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards Walthamstow Central
|London Waterloo||South West Trains
South Western Main Line
|Clapham Junction or
London Buses routes 2, 36 (24 hour service), 77, 87, 88 (24 hour service), 156, 185, 196, 344 (24 hour service), 360, 436 and Night Bus routes N2, N87, N136 serve the station.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. 2003-2010. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/corporate/modesoftransport/tube/performance/default.asp?onload=entryexit. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. http://www.rail-reg.gov.uk/server/show/nav.1529. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Vauxhall railway station|
- Train times and station information for Vauxhall station from National Rail
- Plan of the mainline station