From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walker can be any of the following:
- Walker, Iowa, U.S.
- Walker Lake, Nevada, U.S.
- Walker, Louisiana, U.S.
- Walker, Michigan, U.S.
- Walker, Minnesota, U.S.
- Walker, Missouri, U.S.
- Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Walker Pass, in California, U.S.
- Walker River, Nevada
- Walker, West Virginia, also called Floe
In modern culture:
- Walker Art Gallery, in Liverpool, England
- Walker Art Center, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
- Walker (computer game), an Amiga 500 game
- Walker (movie), a 1987 movie about William Walker
- Walker (Star Wars), a vehicle from the Star Wars films
- Walker, Texas Ranger, an American television program
- The Walker, a 2007 movie written and directed by Paul Schrader
In other usage:
- Walker (machine), a vehicle that moves on legs rather than wheels or tracks
- Walker (tool), a tool to help the infirm to get around
- Walkers, a snack food manufacturer in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
- J. W. Walker & Sons Ltd, English Organ Builders
Other pages[change | edit source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.