This is a message board for talking about tasks on Wikipedia that only administrators can do. Please put new messages at the bottom of the talk page or to start a new discussion. You may use requests for rollback to request rollback.
Please note that the messages on this page are archived periodically. A message may therefore have been archived. Note however, that the archives must not be modified, so if something needs discussing, please start a new discussion on this page.
Edit → change [change]
Hello, could an administrator please change MediaWiki:Wikibase-editlinks per the headline? Thanks. 02:09, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
As you may have noticed, Mythdon has requested an unblock. He is blocked, and as far as I can tell, was never officially banned. However, with the block taking place so far in the past, I'm looking for opinions. Reading the statement provided, I am willing to lift the block. Thoughts? --Gordonrox24 | Talk 05:20, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- I wasn't going to comment, since I'm not familiar with the user's history -- but since nobody else has done so, I'd say you should go ahead with unblocking. The appeal is well-formed, there is no evidence of any other disruption and the user has certainly done their time. Osiris (talk) 13:51, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
Copyright violation [change]
Hide change [change]
Hello. Can an administrator please suppress 15:36, 4 May 2013 and my edit(s) on User talk:7mike5000 please? Because there has been profanic terrible vandalism, so this should be suppressed. Thanks. (But please do not remove my comment.) curtaintoad | chat me! 09:07, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
- There's nothing there that needs to be suppressed or even deleted. Wikipedia is not censored, and profanity is not something that warrants deletion. Please read WP:RD. Osiris (talk) 09:18, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
- CT, I reverted your removal of those comments. They didn't fit the definition of a personal attack, plus we shouldn't be removing a user's comments from his own talk page. --Auntof6 (talk) 09:36, 17 May 2013 (UTC)
Please help [change]
I have third party users under my name and I need to know what I need to do I would like charges pressed I'm gonna take my phone now to AT&T to get them to look at this please get back with me Jennifer robertson — This unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • changes).
Import request [change]
Request to move page over redirect [change]
- The page is in fact disambiguating "editor", not "edit"
- A noun is a better page name than the verb