From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A windmill is an engine powered by the wind to produce energy, often contained in a large building as in traditional post mills, smock mills and tower mills.
Windmill may also refer to:
- Windmill (company), a Japanese visual novel video game developer
- Operation Windmill, a U.S. Navy exploration and training mission to Antarctica in 1947-1948
- Windmill Islands, an Antarctic group of rocky islands and rocks
- Windmill restart, a maneuver that uses kinetic energy to restart a jet engine
- Windmill (solitaire), a solitaire card game played with two decks of cards
- Windmill Sessions EP, a 2005 EP produced, written, mixed, and mastered by Kevin Deal
- Windmill (breakdance move), one of the most well-known power moves in breakdancing
- "Windmills", a song by Blackmore’s Night from their 2006 album The Village Lanterne
- Windmill (chess), a combination of moves where a series of discovered checks result in winning of material
- plants in the genus Allionia
- "Windmill", a song on Helloween's Chameleon album.
- The Windmill Theatre in London.
- The Windmill, Brisbane – the oldest surviving building in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- The Windmill, Brixton, Brixton, England
- The Windmill (play) – an English stage play
- Windmill Theatre Company, a non-professional musical theatre group in Victoria, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.