Xindian City Chinese :新店市; POJ: Sin-tiàm-chhī, historically spelled Sindian (Tongyong Pinyin) or Hsintien (Wade-Giles) and spelled Xindian (Hanyu Pinyin) on signs in Taipei City, is a city in the southern part of Taipei County, Taiwan Province of the Republic of China. Sindian is the Tongyong Pinyin spelling of the city's name.
- Location: Latitude 24.57°N, Longitude 121.32°E
- Area : 120,011.8 square kilometres (46,336.8 sq mi)
- Population: 285,822 people (as of May 2005[update])
- Male population: 142,461 male (as of 2005[update])
- Female population: 144,325 female (as of 2005[update])
- Population growth rate: 1.58% per year (as of 2005[update])
- Households: 107,878