From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
York is a city in England. It might also mean:
- York Minster, a cathedral in the English city
- York City F.C., an association football team in the English city
- York, Alabama, a city in the U.S. state of Alabama
- York, Pennsylvania, a city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania
- York University in Toronto, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.