From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First literary experiences: 1967.
- First text published: "Something called need", a short story in the magazine Radio et Télévision (1973).
Studies[change | edit source]
- Primary :
- School of Zorda (Sidi Alouan/ Mahdia)
- Secondary :
- Secondary school of Ksour Essef and school of Sousse
- Master’s Degree in Journalism and information sciences (Political sciences).
- Russian language Diploma from the Faculty Patrice Lumumba, Moscow
- Postgraduate Diploma in Political sciences from the Faculté des droits et des sciences politiques of Tunis.
- Postgraduate Diploma in theories of art and aesthetics from the Institut supérieur de Beaux-arts of Tunis.
- Postgraduate Diploma in journalism and information sciences.
Professional experience[change | edit source]
- Editor of the daily paper « El-Amal » (1980-1982)
- Chief editor of the magazine « Ach’er » (La poésie) published by the ministry of Culture (1982-1987)
- Editor of the daily paper « El-Amal » then in « Elhoria » (1987-1989)
- Chief editor of the magazine « Aljil Aljadid » (1990-1992)
- Chief editor of the literary supplement « Warakat Thakafiya » of the Tunisian daily paper « Essahafa », since 1989.
Other activities and honour[change | edit source]
- 1981 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book « I’m distinguished from you by my grievances »
- 1986 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book « The program of the rose ».
- 1999 : Award of the ministry of Culture for his poetic book « The Wolf in the Word ».
- 2000 : National merit award in the cultural field
- 2002 : Youssef Rzouga Award of Poetry (A yearly Poetic Prize started in 2002, awarded to the best young poet within the framework of « The Meeting of Greater on literary creation »).
- 2003 : Aboulkacem Chebbi Prize for his poetic book : « Flowers of Dioxyde of History »
- 2003 : The Pen of the Poet Youssef Rzouga (A yearly Poetic Prize started in July 2003 in Sidi Alouan).
- 2004 : Prize of the gouvernorat of Mahdia for his poetic book : « Emergency Case Declaration ».
- 2004 : King Abdallah II’s creativity Prize / Jordan.
- He was invited to many international literary festivals and conferences : Jordan, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Russia, Yougoslavia, Italy, France…
- President of the club « Mercredi littéraire » in Tunis since 1988.
- Member of the Union of Tunisian Writers
- Member of the Union of Arab Writers
- Member of the Tunisian Association of Journalists
Poetic Works[change | edit source]
- I’m distinguished from you by my grievances (1979)
- The program of the Rose (1985)
- The Astrolabe of Youssef the traveler (1986)
- The Wolf in the Word (1998)
- The Country Between the Hands (2001)
- Flowers of Dioxyde of History (2001)
- Emergency Case Declaration (2002)
- The Butterfly and the Dynamite (2004)
- Yogana (The Book of Poetic Yoga) (2004)
- Poetical Works (Volume I)… (2003)
About his books[change | edit source]
- The Garden and its surroundings (Aspects of the career of the poet Youssef Rzouga, 224 pages) By : Khaled Mejri and Chawki Anizi
- Globalization and poetic Language in « Flowers of Dioxyde of History » by Maher Derbel and Abderrazek Kolsi.
- The Troubadour of Modern Times, edited by Walid Soliman.
- The Half-open Door, by Hafedh Mahfoudh.
- Down with the mask, by Chamseddine Ouni.
- The orchestra of the poet in « Emergency Case Declaration » by Houyem Ferchichi.