Yves Ternon (born in 1932 in France) is a French historian specializing on historical research of the Jewish Holocaust and the Armenian Genocide. He is a doctor of history of University Paris IV Sorbonne. He is also an active member of Doctors Without Borders organization.
- Le massacre des aliénés (with Socrate Helman), Casterman, 1971.
- German Doctors and national-socialism (1973),
- Armenians, history of a genocide (Threshold, 1977 and 1996),
- The Armenian Cause (Threshold, 1983),
- Investigation into the negation of a genocide (Brackets, 1989),
- The criminal State (Threshold, 1995).