From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zama can be:
Places[change | edit source]
Other places[change | edit source]
- Camp Zama, a United States Army base in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan
- Other name of Tulum, a Maya site in Mexico
- Zama Lake is a large lake in northern Alberta, Canada
Other meanings[change | edit source]
- Battle of Zama fought in Zama Minor
- Zama alloy is a name for an alloy made of zinc, aluminium, copper and magnesium
- Zama, a Spanish/Argentinean film
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.