From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- one of two dynasties in 1122 BC - 256 BC and 690 AD - 705 AD;
- a political division in the modern-day country.
Zhou (周) is also a common Chinese surname. Famous people with that name include:
- Stephen Chow, Hong Kong actor and director
- Chow Yun-Fat, actor from Anna and the King and Bulletproof Monk
- Zhou Enlai, People's Republic of China politician
- Jay Chou, singer
- Norm Chow, American football coach
- Olivia Chow, Canadian politician
- Zhou Yu, a great general of the Kingdom of Wu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.